Friday, June 17, 2011

Canlubang is Asia's best Golf and Country Club

Canlubang was awarded as Asia’s best Golf in 2010 by Asia Golf Monthly.
It is very relaxing when we sit in the 2nd floor of the main Hall Restaurant, they do not have air con. But the old wooden house was designed to catch free air circulation. “It was built I 1984. The first owner was the ex-President of the Philippines.
However the food there is not too good at all, I will not suggest you take the Philippines cuisine, I think the Sandwich and beef steak should be a better Choice as I have tired, the Chinese fired Kanggong. And A Kobe Chicken, I really do not like it..

Manila Snob

1 comment:

charliesmith said...

Many of the greens even have small bridges and other such attractions built into them for such an incredible atmosphere. Not only is it great to play at, but you'll also want to go see what all the fuss is about. For more details about naples driving range, check out this site.